Address: 1160-28 Jurye Sam-dong, Sasang-gu, Busan, South Korea
Hotline: (051) 328-2825
Lapped Joint Flange
LAPPED JOINT FLANGE is also called Loose flange or LJ flange,it is used with a stub end, which is welded to the pipe.The advantage of this flange connection is that the flange can be rotated. It is easy to align the bolt holes and easy to install on large diameter pipes.Loose flanges are also suitable for areas where the pipe needs to be removed frequently for cleaning or inspection, or where only the flange and not the pipe need to be rotated when aligning the flange bolt hole.When using the loose flange, the material of the flange stub shall be the same as that of the pipe;And flange material can be different from pipe material, so it is more suitable for conveying corrosive medium of pipe and non-ferrous metal pipe system, in order to achieve as much as possible to save expensive materials (such as stainless steel and non-ferrous metal).
According to the different stubs, the flange can be subdivided into 4 types: butt welding ring with neck loose flange, butt welding ring plate type loose flange, flat welding ring plate type loose flange and flanged ring plate type loose flange.
Description of lapped joint flange:
1. Lapped Joint Flange Size: 1/2″-60″(DN10-DN1500)
2. Lapped Joint Flange Material:
Carbon steel: ASTM A105/SA105N; ASTM A350 LF1; LF2; CL1/CL2, CT20;16MN;RST37.2;S235JR;P245GH;P250GH;P250GHM; C22.8;Q235;15CrMo
Stainless steel: ASTM A182, SS303; SS304/304L; SS316/316L; F321; F347; 316Ti; A182F317/317L; SS400;SF440
Alloy Steel:ASTM A182 A182 F12,F11,F22,F5,F9,F91,F51,F53,F55,F60,F44,F304H,F316H,F317H,F321H,F347H,INCONEL 600,625,825,etc.
3. Lapped Joint Flange Pressure Rating:
ANSI B16.5: Class 150 Flanges-Class 600 Flanges；
DIN: 6Bar 10Bar 16Bar 25Bar 40Bar
JIS: 5K Flanges-20K Flanges
EN1092-1: 6Bar 10Bar 16Bar 25Bar 40Bar
4. Lapped Joint Flange Surface treatment: Anti-rust oil, black / yellow / transparent / electric galvanized / hot galvanized.
5. Lapped Joint Flange Standard:
- ANSI B16.5, A105 150LB / 300LB / 600LB / 900LB / 1500LB / 2500LB
- DIN 2573 PN6 / DIN 2576 PN10 / DIN2502 PN16 / DIN2503 P25-40 / DIN2566 PN16 / DIN2631-2635 RST37.2 OR C22.8
- JIS SS400 OR SF440 5K / 10K / 16K / 20K / 30K
- UNI 2276 / 2277 / 2278 / 6084 / 6089 / 6090 / 2544 / 2282 / 6091-6093
- EN1092 PN6 / PN10 / PN16 / PN25 / PN40 / TYPE1 TYPE2 TYPE 5 TYPE 12 TYPE 13
- BS4504 SANI1123 1000/3, 1600/3, 2500/3, T/D, T/E, T/F carbon steel flange
- AS2129 TABLE D / TABLE H / TABLE E carbon steel flange
- GOST 12820-80 / 12821-80 carbon steel flange
6. Lapped Joint Flange Tolerance: according to the standard.
7. Lapped Joint Flange Package: Plywood pallet or case.